Camco is working with terminals worldwide to optimize the way they operate
Camco presents its latest Terminal & Gate Process Automation solutions at TOC Middle East held in Dubai this year.
Among our solutions:
- Crane OCR: new generation SideCatcher and BoxCatcher systems.
- Ground-breaking Micro Location Technology allowing easy and accurate Auto-handover.
- Truck and Rail OCR portals – Best of Class!
We will be more than happy to meet you at booth B23 to deep dive in these state-of-the-art solutions.
Camco Sales Team
Read Camco Times Newsletter issue 4.
- TOC Europe Hamburg: Interviews with customers: HHLA CTA, HHLA CTB, LHG Lübeck
- Hidden impact of drone technology on terminal automation
- Camco’s WatchPoint monitoring application
- Meet the people behind the Support cases
- Newest Camco customer projects
In November 2015, we published our 3rd Camco Times Newsletter. In this issue, you’ll read articles about:
- Celebrating 15 years Camco. Reflections about the past & future.
- KPI reporting: Focus on exception jobs instead of read rates. Camco is moving towards a new way of reporting OCR results, focusing on the number of exception jobs for operators.
- TrackView for rail operators. Our Rail OCR solution now supports live shunting. In the TGO, operators can use TrackView to see the inventory on the shunting tracks, and can work more exception-driven.
- Camco’s 2016 roadmap: SideCatcher, BoxCatcher 2nd generation IPT rails, 3rd generation cameras, Position Detection System and VMT.
- Successful shift to prefabrication of kiosks and BoxCatcher rails.
- Investments in warehouse infrastructure.
- Qingdao, China’s first fully-automated terminal. Start of our QQCTI project.
- Local branches and partnerships. Local storage, distribution and support to better serve our worldwide customers.
- New projects. MPET, LBCT, VICT, CFL Bettembourg.
- Moerdijk Container Terminals. Customer case.
- Meet our Sales team.
- Revenue 2014.
- Camco launches mobile-friendly and restyled website.
In 2014, Camco Technologies achieved a 10 percent growth in revenue. Camco continues to strengthen its position on international markets, with more than half of the 2014 revenue (54%) coming from global projects outside Europe. The geographical spread of the contracts is indicated in the chart.
46% of the 2014 revenue originates from European clients, with several major projects in the UK, the Netherlands and Belgium. Clients in the US, Canada and South America make up 26%, while Australia contributes 13%. Projects in the Middle-East and South-Africa make up 13% and 2% respectively.
Camco’s global trajectories continue in 2015: Camco signed its first major project in Qingdao, China, together with its Shanghai-based partner Westing.
We are expanding our team in Leuven. We are looking for talented people to join our Software Development, Project Engineering, Support and Production teams.
Read more about the open positions under Jobs.
Visit Camco Technologies on stand A24 at El Panama Hotel in Panama, during TOC Americas: 13-15 October 2015.
For more info: www.tocevents-americas.com