Camco Technologies designs innovative products and solutions for container terminal automation. We are also responsible for preventive maintenance and servicing the Camco solutions at client locations. Our products are designed for maximum uptime and minimum service. For Camco staff, it is becoming ever more challenging to keep up with technical innovations and an expanding product portfolio. To reduce corrective maintenance and system downtime, training of project as well as servicing staff is key. With the new Camco Academy training center, we want to ensure know-how is shared and Camco staff is trained accordingly. Well trained staff become specialists leading to more job satisfaction.
Your job description
- You design training tools combining input from the R&D team and feedback from field technicians
- You provide a training toolbox including manuals, powerpoints, instruction videos etc.
- You organize technical trainings for all departments as well as on-site trainings for clients, subcontractors and partners
- You are punctual, well-organized and task driven
- The objective is to empower our Camco Technologies staff as well as other stakeholders.
- The training program is driven by the management and implemented by the technical trainer and the Human Resources responsible.
- You have graduated in technics and technology. You acquired a first working experience
- You are ICT savvy with a keen interest in technology and a PC wizard. You are willing to improve your skills and learn more about new technologies
- You get energy from motivating people
- You are a fluent communicator and result driven in presentations
- You are involved, entrepreneurial, independent but a team-player, solution and result driven, you show perseverance in your initiatives, you are customer-oriented and a great communicator
What we offer:
- A challenging job in a high-tech and steadily growing company (+140 employees), with opportunity to further develop your skills
- An internal position at our office in Leuven/Heverlee
- You will be part of a team of passionate and experienced AI developers advocating open communication and participation
- Challenging position in a company that encourages initiative and entrepreneurship