Your job description
- You develop software for complex technical solutions within an industrial context.
- You build applications for visualizing and integrating data/images from industrial processes.
- You translate the customer’s requirements into powerful customized applications.
- You program mainly in Typescript and C# but are flexible with respect to programming languages.
- You are familiar with developing applications using a project approach. You make sure that the work you deliver is conform to the highest quality standards.
- Master’s degree in ICT or Computer Science. Highly motivated Bachelors are also welcome to send their résumé.
- Preferably a first work experience in programming.
- You are not afraid to take on complex challenges and strive to deliver excellent and user-friendly solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and good knowledge of English.
- You work with the newest software technologies and like to stay on top of the latest developments.
- You work in a result-oriented environment, where you always try to look for improvements.
- You know how to prioritize, are good at planning your work, and like to accomplish milestones.
- You love working in team and working on projects.
- Your key skills are: abstract and analytical mind, result-driven, open minded, persevering, committed, customer-focused, problem-solver, eager to learn, punctual.
What we offer
- A challenging job in a high-tech and steadily growing company (100+ employees), with opportunity to further develop your skills.
- An internal position at our office in Leuven/Heverlee.
- You will be part of a team of 20 passionate and experienced software developers, who advocate open communication and participation.
- Permanent contract with competitive salary package and flexible hours.
- Challenging position in a company that encourages initiative and entrepreneurship.
* Uitzendkantoren en selectiebureaus zonder overeenkomst met Camco Technologies: Gelieve u te weerhouden van het inzenden van kandidaturen.