Your job description
As Product Engineer / Designer you are responsible for the design and development of new products.
- You are part of a team of three product engineers.
- Together, you are responsible for the design and development of new products.
- You design these products using Inventor.
- You are creative in finding the best technical solutions. You have excellent spatial abilities and have knowledge of electronics and software.
- You work and report in a structured manner.
- You model the new products in the ERP production model.
- You design the prototypes yourself, including drafting, testing and validation.
- You interface with external suppliers to get quotes and technical information.
- Master’s degree in a technical discipline (e.g. Engineering) with a first work experience. Highly motivated starters are also welcome to send their résumé.
- Genuine interest in ICT, technology, engineering. Eager to learn and to keep up with new technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch.
- You have a natural helicopter view, know how to prioritize, are a critical thinker with an analytical mind.
- Committed, enterprising, problem-solver, can work independently and in team, autonomous, result-driven, persevering, excellent communicator.
What we offer
- A challenging job in a high-tech and steadily growing company (140 employees), with opportunity to further develop your skills.
- You dispose of modern tools and a small high-tech machine park to build prototype.
- Permanent contract with competitive salary package.
- Challenging position in a company that encourages initiative and entrepreneurship.
* Uitzendkantoren en selectiebureaus zonder overeenkomst met Camco Technologies: Gelieve u te weerhouden van het inzenden van kandidaturen.