Your job description
Today Camco is using an internal ERP system without support for financial management. This ERP system will be phased out and replaced with Navision (Dynamics NAV). Camco is looking for a developer / analyst for all Navision ERP implementations and migrations away from the legacy ERP.
- As the Navision ERP developer, you will be part of our internal IT/ERP team.
- You assist in improving internal business processes, and translate business needs into specific Navision customizations.
- You’re responsible for the technical analysis, development, implementation, and software testing.
- You understand the data model and workflow within Navision.
- You understand how Navision integrates with third party systems.
- Preferably Master’s degree in ICT or Computer Science.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in software development, of which 2 years in Navision / Dynamics NAV programming.
- Programming experience in C/AL, XML and .Net.
- Interested in (analyzing / improving) business processes and ERP.
- Interested in technology and quality.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and good knowledge of English.
- Key skills: accurate, eye for detail, analytical mind
What we offer
- A challenging job in a high-tech and steadily growing company (+130 employees), with opportunity to further develop your skills.
- Permanent contract with competitive salary package.
- Challenging position in a company that encourages initiative and entrepreneurship.
Interested? Contact us!
* Uitzendkantoren en selectiebureaus zonder overeenkomst met Camco Technologies: Gelieve u te weerhouden van het inzenden van kandidaturen.