- You are responsible for developing and publishing new product assembly instructions, as well keeping the instructions up-to-date.
- You are responsible to continuously improve existing work instructions.
- You support the implementation of new products.
- You follow up the daily production planning (assembly, CNC machines, 3D printers) and ensure continuity of the production process.
- You help to resolve production related issues.
- You take part in the daily production meeting.
- You handle and follow up on supplier claims.
- You closely work together with colleagues from the Production and Quality departments.
- Preferably Master’s degree in a technical field (Engineering Technology).
- Genuine interest in ICT, technology, and skillful with a PC. Eager to learn and to keep up with new technologies.
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English, both in speech and writing.
- Key skills: committed, enterprising, autonomous, problem-solver, result-driven.
- A challenging job in a high-tech and growing company (+120 employees), with opportunity to further develop your skills.
- Permanent contract with competitive salary package.
- Challenging position in a company that encourages initiative and entrepreneurship.
- Internal position, located in our offices in Leuven/Heverlee.
* Uitzendkantoren en selectiebureaus zonder overeenkomst met Camco Technologies: Gelieve u te weerhouden van het inzenden van kandidaturen.