Your job description
- As a Project Manager, you are responsible for the engineering and technical aspects of a project, from conception to completion. You will schedule, plan, resource and manage project activities. This includes:
- Regular meetings with (technical) customers to gather customer requirements, discuss progress, coordinate activities, recommend actions
- Develop engineering documents, such as technical project descriptions and studies.
- Design infrastructure plans, using Inventor.
- Regular site visits to perform inspections.
- Coordinate client installations and manage on-site Camco installation team (up to 4 technicians)
- Manage temporary site laborers hired by the customer.
- Design and conduct system tests at customer site.
- You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and enter the field of action. You make sure that all technicians (both Camco’s and the customer’s) understand their responsibilities and what’s expected. You are able to motivate people and to appreciate their work.
- You continuously strive to deliver excellent customer services.
- You are prepared to travel abroad regularly (up to 35% of the time): Our clients are located in Europe, Australia, Middle-East, North America, South America, South-Africa. German speaking clients will be assigned to you.
- Master’s degree in a technical discipline (e.g. Engineering) with at least a 5 year working experience.
- Genuine interest in ICT, technology, engineering, Windows/Linux. Eager to learn and to keep up with new technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of English, German and and Dutch. Other languages are a plus.
- High level of discipline and organizational ability.
- Skillful person with can-do mentality who will step in during installations.
- Good at planning your own work and that of other project participants. Excellent team player who takes initiative and brings projects to a good end.
- Excellent communicator, diplomatic, result-driven, strategic insight.
- Committed, enterprising, problem-solver, result-driven, persevering, customer-focused, can work independently and in team.
What we offer
- A challenging job in a high-tech and growing company (+130 employees), with opportunity to further develop your skills.
- Permanent contract with competitive salary package and compensations for time spent abroad.
- Company car, Notebook, mobile phone after maximum 12 months.
- Challenging position in a company that encourages initiative and entrepreneurship.