Your job description
- As Project Manager you are responsible for the planning, follow-up and delivery of projects. This includes:
- Technical meetings with customers.
- Develop technical project descriptions.
- Design infrastructure plans.
- Regular site visits to perform inspections.
- Coordinate client installations and manage your own on-site installation teams.
- Manage installation teams existing of temporary site laborers hired by the customer.
- Conduct system tests.
- You continuously strive to deliver excellent customer services.
- You provide project leadership through all phases of the project life cycle.
- You effectively manage project scope, timelines, budgets and customer expectations.
- You like to travel and don’t mind to work abroad for several days or weeks (20%). Our clients are located in Europe, Australia, Middle-East, North America, South America, South-Africa.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in project management in an international environment.
- Genuine interest in ICT, technology, engineering, and skillful with a PC. Eager to learn and to keep up with new technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch, in both speech and writing. Other languages are a plus.
- Good at planning your own work and that of your project team.
- Excellent team player who takes initiative and brings projects to a good end.
- You know how to prioritize, are a critical thinker and great problem-solver with a with can-do attitude.
- You are a communicative team player, who is able to motivate and manage people and to appreciate their work.
- Strong leadership capabilities and strong interpersonal skills
- Your helicopter view and strategic insight, enable you to excel as a project manager.
- Committed, enterprising, can work independently and in team, result-driven, problem-solver, persevering, customer-focused, diplomatic, excellent communicator.
What we offer
- A challenging job in a high-tech and steadily growing company (+130 employees), with opportunity to further develop your skills.
- Permanent contract with competitive salary package.
- Challenging position in a company that encourages initiative and entrepreneurship.