We are looking for a 2nd Service Manager to expand our team!
About Camco Technologies
Camco Technologies is an innovative player operating in a high-tech and international environment. The company is located in Heverlee and employs around 170 people and is active in container, railroad and ro-ro terminals as well as ports.
Automation projects are based on a combination of hardware and software products. These products are mainly developed, produced and installed by Camco. Among these applications you will find intelligent industrial cameras, self-service kiosks, traffic control, rails, real-time location solutions and process software, as well as in-house developed image processing software.
- You support in the monthly service meetings with customers and you follow up the correct execution of the service contracts;
- You support your employees to grow in their role of support engineers and technicians;
- You assess the quality level of our services on a monthly basis and you monitor the KPIs on the basis of the reports and analyses;
- You are responsible for the planning of the service team: technicians and support engineers;
- You work task-oriented: making lists, executing and following them up;
- As Service Manager you assist the Service Director
- You preferably have a higher education;
- You have min. 5 years of relevant management work experience in an operational environment;
- You are interested in ICT, Technology and Engineering;
- You like to keep up and learn new technologies on a regular basis;
- You express yourself fluently in Dutch and English and are also a communicator;
- You have strong analytical skills, work in a result-oriented way and are able to coach a team;
The following terms are typical of you: involved, enterprising, independent but also a team player, autonomous, solution-oriented, result-oriented, persevering, customer-oriented, communicative
- You will be working in a high-tech, growing, challenging and international environment (SME mentality, 170 employees), where you will have the opportunity to further develop your competences
- An open-ended contract with a competitive salary and additional compensation for days spent abroad
- A challenging position in a company where drive and entrepreneurship are appreciated
- Our company is easily accessible via the E40 and you can easily park your car, parking provided
- Fresh soup and fruit every day
- Fun guaranteed thanks to our company events