Your job description
The Software Project Analyst ensures that the software customer projects are perfectly tuned to the business requirements. His/Her responsibilities include:
- Business Analysis: Functional software requirements analysis in cooperation with the Engineering Lead during the Orientation & Analysis stage of customer projects.
- Software Project Management:
- Internal follow-up of customer projects.
- Point of contact towards the customer’s project team.
- Participate in follow-up meetings and telco’s with customers.
- Software project information management: Responsible for the project related documentation.
- Software project customer documentation management: In cooperation with our technical writer, create, combine and deliver a complete project documentation.
- Remote and on-site software configuration and software testing.
- Preferably Master’s degree (Computer Science or similar) with a few years relevant work experience.
- Excellent communicator.
- Genuine interest in ICT, technology, engineering. Eager to learn and to keep up with new technologies.
- You are committed and demonstrate a genuine passion for your work. Your enthusiasm is contagious and inspires others.
- You know how to prioritize, are good at planning and like to accomplish milestones.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Key skills: committed, enterprising, problem-solver, result-driven, persevering, customer-focused, can work independently and in team.
What we offer
- A challenging job in a high-tech and steadily growing company (100 employees), with opportunity to further develop your skills.
- You will be part of the Software team and report directly to the Software Team Leader.
- A position at our office in Leuven/Heverlee with regular travel around the world.
- Permanent contract with competitive salary package and flexible hours.
- Challenging position in a company that encourages initiative and entrepreneurship.
* Uitzendkantoren en selectiebureaus zonder overeenkomst met Camco Technologies: Gelieve u te weerhouden van het inzenden van kandidaturen.