- You are responsible for the configuration and fine-tuning of our systems at our customers.
- You guarantee the correct operation of our systems during the project phase.
- You create audit reports which contribute to the acceptance of the project.
- Depending on the projects you are working on, you may travel to our clients worldwide to help with project acceptance. Camco is active at locations from Rotterdam to Sydney.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in ICT or equivalent through experience.
- You work accurately and result-oriented and are able to carry out your tasks independently.
- You speak and write Dutch and English fluently. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- The following terms are written for you: energetic, enthusiastic, customer-oriented, optimistic, eager to learn.
- You enjoy working in a team and in a project-based environment.
- A challenging job in a high-tech company with opportunity to further develop your skills.
- You will be part of a team of 30+ passionate and experienced team members, who advocate open communication and participation.
- An internal position at our office in Heverlee.
- Permanent contract with competitive salary, flexible hours, company car according to car policy, group insurance and per diem allowance for travel days.
- A company that encourages initiative and entrepreneurship.
* Uitzendkantoren en selectiebureaus zonder overeenkomst met Camco Technologies: Gelieve u te weerhouden van het inzenden van kandidaturen.