As the Supply Chain Administrator, you will support the supply chain operations mainly on the domain of supply & demand planning. In your role, you are responsible for coordinating and processing finished goods and you will manage the material requirements plan and the production activities.
Your job description
- Together with your colleague, you are responsible for the high-level planning, check net production demand plan in our ERP System based on orders & assure the right product availability.
- Translate production demand plan in material requirements plan and assure timely availability of necessary raw materials / packaging.
- Daily monitor the delivery schedule to ensure all has been executed according to plan, tackle & resolve possible issues.
- Ensure the accuracy of product master data.
- After a training period you will be responsible for the efficient purchase of all goods needed to produce the necessary attention to delivery times recorded against production order quantities recorded against consumption, delivery times, …
- You maintain close contacts and make clear agreements with various suppliers.
- Monitor the delivery performance of our suppliers, and follow up on corrective actions to improve their performance.
- Coordinate with Operations Manager and CTO to execute production plan.
- You manage the production department and check the quality of the executed work orders.
- You keep the information accurate in our ERP system.
- Monitor workflow and production planning to ensure on-time delivery.
- Identify and report production capacity constraints.
- You work on a daily base with 12 production technicians, 4 quality engineers, 1 production engineer, 1 shipping coordinator and 2 supply chain administrators.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a planning, scheduling, materials management role is desired.
- Previous experience in a production environment.
- Excellent follow up skills, Team spirit and interpersonal skills.
- You are flexible to support the business needs, both in job content and working hours.
- Languages: Dutch and English are a must; all others are a plus.
- You have a positive attitude and take initiative for improvements.
- Critical thinking – continuous improvement mindset and analytical skills.
What we offer
- A challenging job in a high-tech and steadily growing company (130+ employees), with opportunity to further develop your skills.
- You will receive a specific training.
- Permanent contract with competitive salary package.
- Challenging position in a company that encourages initiative and entrepreneurship.
* Uitzendkantoren en selectiebureaus zonder overeenkomst met Camco Technologies: Gelieve u te weerhouden van het inzenden van kandidaturen.