Your job description
As Technical Manager you are responsible for managing a team of engineers.
- You lead and motivate a team of engineers.
- You follow up on the planning and budgets.
- You analyse and improve the team’s internal standard operating procedures.
- Together with other managers, you drive process improvements.
- You develop strategies for taking the team to a higher level.
- You report to the CTO.
- 5 years experience in leading teams.
- You hold a Master degree in engineering.
- Genuine interest in IT, technology, engineering, and skillful with a PC. Eager to learn and to keep up with new technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English, both in speech and writing.
- Good at planning your own work and that of your team. Excellent team player who takes initiative and brings projects and assignments to a good end.
- You know how to prioritize, are a critical thinker and great problem-solver with a with can-do attitude.
- You are a communicative team player, who is able to motivate and manage your team.
- Your helicopter view and strategic insight, enable you to excel as a technical manager.
- Committed, enterprising, can work independently and in team, autonomous, problem-solver, result-driven, customer-focused, persevering, excellent communicator.
What we offer
- A challenging job in a high-tech and steadily growing company (+120 employees), with opportunity to further develop your skills.
- Permanent contract with competitive salary package.
- Challenging position in a company that encourages initiative and entrepreneurship.
Interested? Contact us!
* Uitzendkantoren en selectiebureaus zonder overeenkomst met Camco Technologies: Gelieve u te weerhouden van het inzenden van kandidaturen.