You are partly responsible for performing functional tests of internally produced products. You must continuously monitor the quality of the product before it is sent to customers.
Your tasks consist of :
- Assessment of problems and quality risks and escalate if needed.
- Inbound quality control.
- Design standard test and quality instructions and procedures with other teammembers.
- Interaction with R&D: feeding back and forward regarding product improvements.
- Perform tests where needed.
- Reporting and management of defects and test results.
- Report defiancies related to planning and specs.
- Ensure optimal performance of quality and testing equipment.
- Analysis, repair and testing of RMA related products.
- Preferably, you have had an education in electronics (A2 level or bachelor’s degree) and you have had a first work experience.
- You have a general interest in ICT, technology and engineering. You also like to keep up and learn new technologies on a regular basis.
- The following terms describe you perfectly: committed, entrepreneurial, independent but also a team player, autonomous, solution-oriented, result-oriented, persistent, very accurate.
What we offer
- You will find yourself in a high-tech, growing, challenging and international environment (SME mentality, 140 employees), where you will have opportunities to further develop your skills.
- Permanent contract with a competitive salary package.
- Challenging position in a company that encourages passion and entrepreneurship.
- You will join a team of 4 quality & repair engineers.