Due to the recent Corona Virus (COVID-19) developments, Camco Technologies has implemented additional safety measures to protect our employees, customers and relations while ensuring business continuity:
- Camco employees have been asked to work from home where possible.
- Our workshop workforce has been reduced temporarily but will continue to finish orders at best effort.
- Receiving and shipping will continue as usual.
- Our service desk is still operational 24/7.
- In some countries our on-site interventions have been halted temporarily: our service desk will assist those customers remotely to ensure uptime.
- Our Project Engineering and Software Development services will be operational, remote, at best effort, and with reduced staff.
- Face-to-face meetings with representatives of your company will be canceled and replaced by remote video conferencing.
These are temporary measures. The Management Team of Camco follows all COVID-19 developments closely and will take further measures if necessary in the interest of all Camco employees, our suppliers and other parties working with Camco.
If there are specific questions as result of this memo, consult your Camco contact.
The Camco Team.