As a Service Management Assistant you support the Service Director.
- You provide support in the monthly service consultation with customers and you monitor the correct execution of the service contracts.
- Based on reports and analysis, you assess the quality level of our services on a monthly basis and you monitor the KPIs.
- You are responsible for the planning of the service team: technicians and support engineers.
- You organize internal training courses and support all HSE needs.
- You work task-oriented: making lists, executing and following up.
- Preferably, you have completed higher education and have had some initial work experience.
- You have a general interest in ICT, technology and engineering and you are handy with PC (Windows, Linux, …). You also like to keep up and learn new technologies on a regular basis.
- You express yourself fluently in Dutch and English.
- You have a natural helicopter view, you work in a calculated & reasoned manner and you automatically set priorities.
- You are a fluent communicator (at different levels) who works in a result-oriented way.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- The following terms are perfect for you: committed, enterprising, independent but also a team player, autonomous, solution-oriented, result-oriented, persevering, customer-oriented, communicative.
What we offer
- You will find yourself in a high-tech, growing, challenging and international environment (SME mentality, 140 employees), where you will have opportunities to further develop your skills.
- Permanent contract with a competitive salary package and extra compensation for the days abroad.
- Challenging position in a company that encourages initiative and entrepreneurship.